Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WET WET WET - Greatest Hits

Track List:

All I Want
Goodnight Girl
Temptation
Lip Service
Love Is All Around
Julia Says
Wishing I Was Lucky
Sweet Surrender
Hear Me Now
Sweet Little Mystery
Somewhere Somehow
Stay With My Heartache
If I Never See You Again
Angel Eyes (Home And Away)
Don't Want To Forgive Me Now
She's All On My Mind
Morning
Strange
With A Little Help From My Friends
(Feels Like I'm) Walking On Water
Broke Away
Yesterday
Maybe I'm In Love
Make It Tonight
Cold, Cold Heart
Put The Light On
More Than Love
Hold Back The River
Shed A Tear
Blue For You
This Time (Memphis Sessions)
East Of The River (Memphis Sessions)
Get Ready (Live)
I Can Give You Everything (Live)
Temptation (Live)
Goodnight Girl (Live)
Love Is All Around (Live)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Live)
DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment